Moreton Bay Diving
DAY SCUBA DIVING
Guests board at 7:40 am for an 8:00am departure from our home berth at Newport Marina. “Reality 1” goes straight to Bulwer to unload day guests and then starts our dive day. Morning tea is served as we head out to our first dive site.
Our first dive is on one of the more exposed sites (weather depending) like, Gotham City, Charlie’s Chapel, Cement-co or any other one of our great sites. We then head to the calm waters behind the reef for a tropical cold meat salad lunch. Your second dive is a still water dive at Flinders Reef.
This site offers a large diversity of marine life with over 180 different fish species including pelagic, estuarine fish and the famous turtle cleaning station. The afternoon is then spent relaxing on the sun deck with afternoon tea and refreshments from the bar as we cruise back to Bulwer to pick up our day guests and then head across the bay back to Newport Marina.
- 2 Dives
- Great dive sites
- 19 metre fast boat
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Friendly, professional crew
- Huge dive deck
- Great hot Showers
- Great value see our "Rocket Deals"
- Large wet toilets on the back deck
- Tanks avilable for hire
Newport Departure Newport Return
Sunday 8.00am 4.15pm
*Bookings essential - contact us for more information.
- Any cancellations or transfers made after close of business five working days prior to trip will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Greater than five days notice 50% refund will be given or transferred to another date.
- All passengers need to be at departure point 40 minutes prior to departure time.
- Before diving is permitted on the dive trip, an internationally recognized Certification Card must be presented.
- All divers must be medical fit to dive and produce their certification card and log book for inspection. Participating in the water activities must be competent swimmers and divers need to sign a release and indemnity deed.
- Divers must dive with dive computers, safety sausage, whistle and knife.
- Weights and Tanks are not included. Hire option available. Air refills are provided after each dive.
- The dive trip can be cancelled upon the discretion of the operator taking into account the sea and weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given.
- *The dive trip is number dependant and will not travel if the minimum numbers are not achieved.
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel and/or change the day’s itinerary without notice.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Purchase travel insurance or accept financial risk – I understand unforeseen work, medical or airline problems may cause me to cancel this trip. Compensation for trip cancellation or lost/damaged bags and/or equipment due to any reason must be claimed against my travel insurance. Weather problems may cause the itinerary to be changed or cancelled. No compensation is offered to change flights or holiday plans. No refund is offered for time lost due to the medical evacuation of a passenger or reduction of dives due to bad weather.
- Medical statement - I state that I am in good health for diving. I do not have asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or a heart disorder. I will not dive on your trip if I am feeling unwell or I have a chest cold or respiratory congestion. I understand if I have any medical condition contrary to these requirements I must produce a diving medical certificate completed by a diving medical specialist.